SUPPORT TO PROJECTS FOR THE PROMOTION OF INTERNATIONAL PUGLIESI P.M.I.
- Medium-sized enterprises, in single form;
- P.M.I groupings. having registered office in Puglia, with legal form of "contract" which have already acquired legal subjectivity or who undertake to capture it before the granting of funding under this notice;
- Consortia with outdoor activity and consortia of SMEs, formed as a cooperative, with registered office in Puglia.
SECTORS OF INTERVENTION
- The manufacturing sector;
- Energy supply sector, gas, steam, air conditioning;
- The field of collection, treatment and supply water, sewerage management;
- The construction industry;
- Areas of business services (warehousing, production, film production, software architecture and engineering studies, photographic activities …)
- Expenses for consultancy services, aimed at developing international promotion project of the network, including: planning, organization and realization of specific promotional actions 4 foreign markets;
- External costs for the figure of the "export manager ' (temporary manager or, in case of networks or consortia, manager), devoted exclusively to the work of management, coordination and management of activities of the international promotion project to grow even in the target country, up to a maximum of € 50,000/year .00. In any case, the export manager shall have acquired a minimum of 5 years of experience in the management and implementation of projects of promotion and international marketing in favor of individual companies or groupings;
- Direct expenses, and, in the case of networks or consortia, Consortium or network collective, trade fairs of particular international importance, with specific reference to the following types of costs: rent exhibition spaces (including any subscription fees, charges and fees according to the rules of the initiative); costs of insertion in the catalogue of the exhibition; fair; hostesses and interpreters;
- Fees for arranging and carrying out of promotional initiatives, aimed at the promotion and presentation of bidding system to international operators, with special reference to business-to-business, promotional events, workshops, exhibitions and product presentations to the press, including costs: rental space and meeting rooms, shipping information and promotional materials and samples to expose/present interpreting services.
TYPE AND FINANCING ENTITIES
The funding provided by the notice may not exceed the maximum limit of 80% of eligible expenditure and will be disbursed as follows:
- UN mutuo a tasso agevolato, up to a maximum of 40% of eligible expenditure, will be disbursed in a lump sum in advance;
- a contribution to income, up to a maximum of 40% of eligible expenditure, will be disbursed in a lump sum at completion of the project and upon submission of final reporting documentation.
In any case, the concessions granted will not exceed the amount of € 200,000 (i.e. € 100,000 by contribution to income and € 100,000 worth of mutuo a tasso agevolato). Also, will be excluded from the facilities, projects with eligible expenditure, less than £ 50000
Applications can be submitted until 30.09.2015.
For info contact us