BIRTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF COOPERATIVE SOCIETY EVEN IN THE MIDDAY
The Ministry of economic development has enabled a new system of loans intended for the creation and development of cooperatives, small and medium-sized enterprises.
Eligible facilities regularly cooperative societies established and listed in the commercial register.
The concessions are granted in order to support:
- throughout the national territory, the birth of cooperative societies formed, mainly, by workers from companies in crisis, social cooperatives and cooperatives that manage confiscated enterprises organised crime;
- in the territories of the southern regions, in addition to the provisions in point above, the development or renovation of existing cooperatives.
Facilities are not permitted cooperatives:
- operating in the primary production of agricultural products;
- operating in the coal sector, with regard to aid to facilitate the closure of uncompetitive coal mines;
- where aid is directed to the financing of export-related activities towards third countries or Member States, namely business programs directly linked to the quantities exported, to the establishment and operation of a distribution network or to other current expenditure linked to the export activity and for contingent upon the use of domestic over imported products.
Interventions must focus on:
- creating a new production unit;
- the expansion of existing production unit;
- diversification of production of an existing production unit through additional new products;
- the radical change in the overall production process of an existing production unit; the acquisition of assets that are directly connected to a production unit, if the unit has been closed or would be closed if it hadn't been acquired and the assets are bought by an independent investor.
Are only eligible expenses relating to the acquisition of tangible and intangible assets of the investment object. Are not eligible expenses related to machinery, plant and equipment used, the operating expenses, expenses relating to taxes and stocks, as well as the costs of the loan agreement.
Investment programs already underway at the time of submission of the grant application from the company or cooperative against the financing of working capital and/or to balance the financial structure of the cooperative.
The form and intensity of the aid
Financial companies, the Ministry of economic development, are authorised to grant to finance cooperative societies at a subsidized rate.
Have a maximum duration, including any amortisation period, 10 years. Are reimbursed according to a depreciation plan in six-monthly instalments deferred constants, poor on May 31 and November 30 of each year.
The interest rate applied is equal to 20% of the reference rate in force on the date of granting of facilitations, established on the basis of the one established by the European Commission and in each case, the subsidized rate shall not be less than 0.8 percent.
Loans are not secured by guarantees. In relation to loans granted for the acquisition or construction of immovable property, or operations on those goods, the financial firm lender acquires mortgage on real estate financing, object to a value not greater than the amount refundable to the same subsidized loan.
The ban is still idle pending the directorial decree by the Director-General of the Ministry of economic development.
For info contact us